"I hate taxes, Charlie Brown!"But they're done, and I've learned oh-so much from the experience.
- There is a diminishing rate of returns on the cafe Americano and it starts at #3.
- "Nip & Tuck" cannot decide whether it wants to celebrate the shallow or comment on it.
- "Law & Order" knows exactly what it is: the most excellent of all background noise.
- No matter how good your records, the mileage fairies will always desert you in your time of need.
- When they do, a Ketel One on the rocks (with a twist!) works wonders.
- I will never, ever have enough medical receipts to qualify for a deduction.
- When you're halfway through your check register, cleaning the toilet seems like a fun alternative.
- When you're halfway through your Visa statements, gum surgery seems like a fun alternative.
- No matter how many receipts you save, you will wind up with half the amount you need to actually break even.
- Next year, I am Quicken's bitch.