Things I've found so far during Project Apartment De-Grossify: 1. A manila envelope containing the Final Cut Pro discs I lost two years ago.
2. A bunch of those little rubber feet that go under printers, paper cutters and small household appliances.
3. Dirt. Lots and lots of dirt.
4. My college diploma*.
5. Extra (!) cords around my computer that plug into nothing.
7. One upside-down cockroach near the fridge (bleh...)
8. My grandfather's (unpublished) novel about the not-so-golden days of radio.
9. The antenna for my wireless router.
10. Jesus in a Tortilla**
*Has anyone else had the balls to toss this? Talk about your expensive tchotchkes...
**Okay, since this was given to me by a client this week, I didn't really find it. But come on...you totally want one.