What's nerdier than an olive-green hard shell pencil case from 1973 with...
- a granny decal
- two day-glo yellow stickers with your name in "mod" type
- an "Easy Rider"-esque knockoff sticker in the center
- fake pearls from Forever 21
- a coaster that actually says "Love Like You'll Never Get Hurt"
- an Entertainment 07 coupon book you bought from a fellow nerdmaster
- a picture of you and The BF at an elective Nerdmasters function in which you were inducted as VP of Membership
- one of no less than 15 affinity program cards
- which is made out under your company's name
- which you decided, in your infinite nerdy wisdom, should be "BeanEyes Communications"
An olive-green hard shell pencil case from 1973 that is still operational.