The numbers don't lie. You can write all you want about life, truth and the pursuit of happiness, the peoples, they just wants their "Project Runway":
- Project Runway (Yahoo), project runway (MSN), etc. ad nauseum
- project runway "vanessa article" (Yahoo),"bravo project runway" vanessa (Google), etc. ad nauseum
- kara saun fashion week (MSN)
- music on project runway (Yahoo)
- banana republic project runway (Yahoo)
- "project runway" mario (Yahoo)
- rent video of any episode of project runway (Google)
- naked project runway (Yahoo)
- what time is project runway on tonight (Yahoo)
Okay, so 99% of you don't give a crap about my startling insights into the human condition. I can take a hint. I can go for the quick buck (and I'm absolutely speaking metaphorically, here, this is so not a lucrative venture).
Still, I seek the love like any lost and lonely blogger. Plus, there's that Virgo motto: "To love is to serve."
So here's the quick rundown for you:
- Skip the searches, guys and gals. The juiciest, best-written stuff on PR is right on the Bravo website. Select any episode and then go to Tim's Take for Parsons overlord Tim Gunn's super-fab, ultra-bitchy, ever-insightful spin on the events in question. He makes Michael Musto look like a piker. Rock the fuck on, dude.
- Here's the 411 on Vanessa: los-ah! She's such a los-ah, she even said so herself! And, as we all saw on the penultimate episode, she's an alcoholic los-ah, to boot! If you are interested in the bisection of los-ahs and alcohol, may I suggest this article on Imposter Syndrome? May I also suggest that if you suffer from Imposter Syndrome, you learn to keep your trap shut.
- Kara Saun should win "PR". Hell, she's so good she should win "Survivor," "The Bachelorette" and "Last Comic Standing," too. The hell with it. Give her an Oscar, too. Just give her everything.
- Dude, who gives a crap about the music on "PR?" That track from the Banana Republic ad is the shit. I might go see Chris Pierce at one of his upcoming L.A. gigs. But the crap they play on the show? Sheesh. You need to get out more and stuff.
- Banana Republic sponsors PR. They are the high-end arm of the GAP and Old Navy. So while there's a whole lotta savvy marketing going down, I don't know that they're the last word in fashion.
- Mario!? Dude, that's like digging Ringo when you've got John, Paul and George to crush on.
- You cannot rent videos of any episode of PR yet, dumbass. They're still airing new episodes.
- Frankly, I'm thinking "spin-off." But in case the Bravo brain trust isn't with me on this, I gotcher naked couture here.
- Two words: Ya-hoo!
Thanks for reading. See you all on the other side of the "PR" finish line!