see this entry.
Colleen of the future (stuff I'll be doing)
- February L.A. Biznik Mixer at Jerry's Famous [Los Angeles; Wednesday, February 16, TONIGHT] , Last month we mixed it up at the mixer, adding a couple of little info-sharing exercises. BIG hit, so we're repeating it this month, with new questions. Join up here (free membership, which is nice), then sign up here.
- Strictly Business 3 - Philadelphia [Crowne Plaza, Philadelphia; Friday- Sunday, Feb 25 - 27] If you're a working or aspiring commercial photographer in the Philadelphia/New York area or environs, I cannot recommend the ASMP's biannual conference highly enough. And not just because I'm giving the keynote or doing some (very) rare in-person consulting: the quality of content is just outstanding, and the people in this professional organization are, too.
Colleen of the Past (stuff I did, or that was done to/with/about me)
- Interview on La Salonniere :: My longtime blogging friend Marilyn Maciel did one of the best interviews with me EVER. She asks really great questions, which draw out really great answers. Love this new blog. One of my faves of the past two years.
- Video interview on LAUNCH52.tv :: I met David Trotter at the L.A. stop of Chris Guillebeau's book tour. We talked each other's ears off at the after-party, so he figured maybe we ought to try it via video Skype. He drew me out on walking away from stuff, being scared, and doing it anyway, etc. And of course, because I'm Tangent Girl, we talked about all kinds of other stuff as well.
Colleen of the Present (ongoing projects)
- communicatrix | focuses :: My monthly newsletter devoted to the ways and means of becoming a better clearer communicator (plus a few special treats I post nowhere else). Free! (archives & sign-up)
- Act Smart! is my monthly column about marketing for actors for LA Casting, but I swear, you'll find stuff in it that's useful, too. Browse the archives, here.
- Internet flotsam :: If you suffer from a surfeit of time, you can always look for me on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, StumbleUpon and delicious.